Here are a few things you need to know as you use the center:
- We are an open and welcoming facility. All belief systems are welcome here.
- This is a safe space for all living beings.
- We encourage respect for all living things.
- There are refrigerators and freezers located in the kitchen. Don't confuse the standing freezer for a refrigerator 😉
- To help us keep the Center clean please remove your shoes at the door. Feel free to wear slippers as the floors can get cold in the winter.
- In addition to Nathanial Hall, we offer four cabins for private, personal retreats.
These are located out on the Point. Please respect the privacy by not wandering around the cabins.
- The far meeting room has just been re-floored so please be careful about dragging furniture across the parquet. Also, please keep the outer doors to that room locked to prevent water damage.
- The Center is supported by volunteers. We do not have a person on staff. Please leave the building in the same condition as you arrived.
- Janitorial supplies and a vacuum cleaner are in the laundry room opposite the library.
- Glass cleaner and bathroom cleaners are in the closets near the guest rooms.
- There is also a vacuum cleaner in the upstairs closet.
- The heaters in the rooms are very efficient. You will find that setting them at 2 will keep you cozy and warm.
Tip: Turn the dial all the way up and then back down to 2.
- At the end or your stay, please turn your room heater off.
We hope you have a pleasant and positive experience here. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.