Planning to attend a retreat at the Metta Meditation Center?
Here is a checklist you can use so you know what to bring for your next gathering.
- Sheets or sleeping bag
- Pillowcase. If you have a favorite pillow, bring it along.
- For winter retreats bring an extra blanket
- Towels and toiletries
- Meditation cushions are provided.
If you want to use your own cushion, or use a kneeling bench, bring them along.
- Meditation blanket if you use one.
- Slippers (the floors can be cold in the winter months)
- Dress in layers, packing loose, comfortable clothes
- A comfy sweater and/or hoody
- If yoga is on the agenda, bring your yoga mat