March 21-24, 2024 (Thursday 5:00 PM to Sunday 3:00 PM)
Join us for a transformative online retreat, "Self-Love and Enhanced Insight," from March 21 to 24, 2024. This retreat offers a unique opportunity to deepen your self-awareness, cultivate self-love, and gain valuable insights that will benefit you for a lifetime.
What to Expect:
During this three-day online retreat, you'll have the chance to:
1. Inner Self Awareness: Explore the depths of your inner self as you embark on a journey of self-discovery.
2. Mindful Observation: Develop insights by observing your actions and reactions without judgment. This practice will help you better understand your thought patterns and emotions.
3. Befriending Yourself: Discover how to become your own noble friend, fostering a loving and compassionate relationship with yourself.
4. Mindfulness and Love: Learn and practice mindfulness techniques that promote friendliness and self-love, enhancing your emotional well-being.
5. Healthy Lifestyle: Receive guidance and inspiration to live a healthier, more loving lifestyle that nurtures your physical and emotional health.
6. Healing Techniques: Experience healing practices that promote mental and emotional well-being, helping you release and transform past wounds.
7. Daily Buddhist Techniques: Acquire valuable Buddhist techniques that you can integrate into your daily life, promoting mindfulness and inner peace.
This retreat will be conducted online via Zoom, allowing you to participate from the comfort of your own space. We recommend having a quiet and serene place for your meditation and discussions, creating an environment conducive to self-reflection and learning.
Embrace the journey of self-discovery, self-love, and enhanced insight by joining our online retreat from March 21 to 24, 2024. The wisdom and practices you'll gain during this retreat are not only transformative but also applicable to your daily life, providing a foundation for lasting self-love and inner harmony.
Don't miss this opportunity to embark on a path of self-improvement and personal growth. Reserve your spot today and unlock the power of self-love and insight that can lead to a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Retreat Format: In-person only
Fee: $420 include food and Lodging, ($370 for monthly contributors)
Dāna (Pali, Generosity): Please note that the retreat fee covers the Center’s expenses of hosting participants. It is customary to make additional donations for the teacher and meals.
If attending the retreat in person:
- Location: Google Maps has been known to take our guests to the main house rather than the center. When you arrive, you’ll pull into a gravel road on the highway, simply keep driving until you see a large yellow building on your left-hand side next to a large white cross. That is where the Center is.
- Accommodations: The registration fee is inclusive of a room and meals. Rooms are dorm-style with shared bathrooms.
- Clothing: Try to bring comfortable clothing as you will be spending a lot of time conducting various types of meditation and mindfulness practices.
- Toiletries: Try to avoid bringing heavily scented items and some individuals are sensitive to such products.
- Food: We provide food for you. If you need to bring your own food for whatever reason, we encourage you to put your name on the food and place it in the fridge located on the main floor. We can show you where that is when you check-in.
- Towels and sheets: Please keep in mind that we do not provide linens for your stay as we only have a few extra. We recommend bringing a set of twin sheets and some towels. If you forget these items, we can help you out by letting you borrow some of our extras.
If attending the retreat online, here are a few tips:
- Try to find a quiet room away from people and pets.
- Try to eat home-cooked food. This will be elaborated more later on.
- Try to wear comfortable clothes
- Try to arrive at the call about 5-10 minutes before meditation and discussion. If your computer decides it wants to update or gives you trouble just email the retreat coordinator.
- Try to get a good night’s rest.
- Be mindful and relax!